Friday, August 3, 2007

12 years ago . . . .

In a galaxy not so far away . . . .

Is it really possible that Joshua was born 12 years ago tonight?! Where in the world did all that time go? That was back in Altona, Illinois, where we first started in full-time ministry back in 1995. WOW! Simply unreal . . . .

Today was a great day with my boy . . . . we started the day with a round of golf (a tradition that began on his 9th birthday) . . . . afterwards we all went to Chili's for a late lunch . . . . followed by a game of bowling . . . . concluding with a front row seat to tonight's 12-0 victory by our local baseball team, the Gold Sox.

It was pretty cool that first night 12 years ago . . . . and it was pretty cool tonight as well . . . . I love you, buddy!

8 comments:

Twichie said...

AUGUST THIRD??! Are you serious? That's JW's birthday too...he turned three today.

Happy Birthday Josh!!!

Dad said...

Hey there, we just got back from Springfield, took mom there for a short getaway before school starts and she has no time for anyone but her v'ball team. Sounds like y'all had a fantastic time celebrating Josh's b'day! Talk to ya later! Kiss the girls for me, love Dad

Dad said...

Just received your e-mail. Just got back from Springfield, took your mother/mother-in-law/grandmother there fore a short get away. She won't have any free time once school begins on the 22nd. Sounds like y'all had a great time celebrating Josh's b'day! Kiss the girls for me, love you all!

Dad

Pastor Greg said...

Thanks, Dad! Please pass this site along to the rest of the gang!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like the beard. Tracy, Joshue, Kala and Gracy are still handsome and beautiful. I do not really understand bloggong, but this will give me a chance to learn.
hear from Jennifer once in awhile but none of the other Mazur clan.

I am very glad the Conerstone Church is such a fine organization.

God bless you all -- Great Aunt Bonnie

Dad said...

I see that I actually double posted, well I'll try to be more careful from now on!

Pastor Greg said...

Hey, no problem! Thanks for visiting! Please let Stacy & Alicia know about the site (don't have their e-mail addresses)!

Dad said...

Hey there, I gave you the old address for Stacy. The new one is:

bsjkg@sbcglobal.net try this one.